[TRNSYS-users] Control Angles of Venecian Blinds

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Thu Oct 14 03:55:26 PDT 2021

Dear David,

to model these types of shading, you need a more complex window model that uses a bidirectional scattering distribution function (BSDF). You can integrate those windows into TRNSYS using our Complex Fenestration Systems (CFS) Plugin for Type 56. You can find information and a short pdf description on our website at https://trnsys.de/en/addons. Also, we highly recommend a training course for this specific topic, the next date will be on the 24th of November (likely in German), see: https://trnsys.de/en/service-en/trainings

If you have further questions or are interested in taking part in the training, please contact us via hotline at transsolar.com

Best regards,
Christina

Transsolar KlimaEngineering

Stuttgart  | München | Paris | New York

https://www.trnsys.de<https://www.trnsys.de/>
https://transsolar.com/de

<https://www.trnsys.de>

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH | Curiestraße 2 | 70563 Stuttgart

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle

Registered at Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347 | USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

The simulation project you have sent will be stored on the local servers of Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH for the duration of the project support. Our employees are obliged by us to confidentiality. After this period, all project-related data is deleted.

The storage of your personal e-mail and other contact information is based on the mutual interest in the execution of this traffic and on a mutual business contact. If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at privacy at transsolar.com<mailto:privacy at transsolar.com>. Our privacy policy can be found here<http://www.trnsys.de/docs/userservice/userservice_dataprivacy_en.htm>.