[TRNSYS-users] Type 399: Modelling Passive wall (without TABS)

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Mon Nov 29 07:53:17 PST 2021

Hi Oselen,

To not model a piping system, it is enough to just set the mass flow rate (input 8) to 0. You should leave the other parameters at their default values. I have attached the latest version of the Type399 documentation, see the description of parameter 21 and input 8 for more info.

Best regards,
Christina

Transsolar KlimaEngineering

Stuttgart  | München | Paris | New York

https://www.trnsys.de<https://www.trnsys.de/>
https://transsolar.com/de

<https://www.trnsys.de>

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH | Curiestraße 2 | 70563 Stuttgart

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle

Registered at Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347 | USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

The simulation project you have sent will be stored on the local servers of Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH for the duration of the project support. Our employees are obliged by us to confidentiality. After this period, all project-related data is deleted.

The storage of your personal e-mail and other contact information is based on the mutual interest in the execution of this traffic and on a mutual business contact. If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at privacy at transsolar.com<mailto:privacy at transsolar.com>. Our privacy policy can be found here<http://www.trnsys.de/docs/userservice/userservice_dataprivacy_en.htm>.