[TRNSYS-users] Cooling demand - QCOOL

Toni Calabrese toni.calabrese at ost.ch
Wed May 26 04:44:32 PDT 2021

Hi Miriam, (if you speak italian please let me know ;))
Did you have a look to the SUMMARY balance that is automatically printed by trnsys? Are the values coincidents?
It is hard to say something without checking the model, but I can assume that the problem could be in the cooling itself, but it could be also in a wrong implementation of the boundary conditions. For example:

1.      Did you check the solar gains (are also included in the SUMMARY balance)? Are realistic?

2.      Did you check the internal gains? Are the outputs of internal gains equal to what did you expect?

Please send me in case the trnsys model and the bui file in order that I can help you in details.

Toni Calabrese, MSc.
Wissenschaftlicher Projektleiter
toni.calabrese at spf.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at spf.ch> | toni.calabrese at ost.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at ost.ch>

T +41 58 257 4827

SPF Institut für Solartechnik
OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule
Oberseestr. 10 | CH-8640 Rapperswil | Switzerland | www.spf.ch<http://www.spf.ch/> | www.ost.ch<http://www.ost.ch/>

OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule ist der Zusammenschluss aus FHS St.Gallen, HSR Rapperswil und NTB Buchs.