[TRNSYS-users] Unable to recall stored values within each iteration

C K Lee a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Sun May 2 19:16:44 PDT 2021

Dear all.

I previously developed a component model to perform under-relaxation to
selected signals. Hence, I need to save and recall some values through
each iteration. This can be done in the template of TRNSYS17 (see
attached T16&17). However, when I try to convert it to TRNSYS18 version,
I find that this is not allowed, and only the values stored in the last
simulation time step can be recalled (see attached T18). Can anyone
advise how I can make it in TRNSYS18? Thank you!

Best Regards
C. K. Lee
City University of Hong Kong