[TRNSYS-users] Storage Tank

Luis Santos luisfilipebsantos at gmail.com
Sat May 1 08:59:03 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I want to simulate a central heating system (wet system) for a church. A
gas boiler should heat the water that will be distributed through the
radiators. In total there are 10 radiators in the same and only zone. I can
use type 56 (multizone), type 700 and type 1231, and type 3d for the pumps
right? There is no need for domestic hot water, just heating water.

Is this enough for my situation?

1x boiler
10x radiators
2 circulating pumps
1 thermostat/control for activate heating

 I just want to know if a storage tank is needed just for central heating.
Is it typical for this application?

Thank you

Best regards,

Luís