[TRNSYS-users] Problems connecting Type 1231 with type 56

Jorge Ignacio Ortega Arriagada jorgeiortega at udec.cl
Wed Mar 24 07:50:04 PDT 2021

Hello,

I have a question about Type 1231, how does it connect to type 56? The
radiator model is connected to a heat pump.

I have connected the radiator heat as a gain (through gain type manager)
that brings radiation and convection to the house, however, I have
noticed that the SCOP of the heat pump increases as the ambient
temperature decreases, which is not possible (I have tested for
different climatic conditions in Chile).  In my model, I found the
problem in Type 1231, which causes this anomaly. As radiator inputs
connect the water flow and water temperature from the heat pump (type
941). From type 56 connect the indoor temperature of the house to the
radiator model.

I would like some help on this, please.

--
Jorge Ortega Arriagada