[TRNSYS-users] Type 1245 Problem in the number of series and parallel flows

Zhaojing Yin zhaojingyin1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 04:21:46 PDT 2021

Dear all

I have been working with Type 1245 PTC in TRNSYS 17. I got an error when I
tried to increase  the "Number in Series" above 100 , for instance 101. The
error indicates the  input file which is unrelated !! There is no info
whether there is any maximum limit for the parameter. I highly appreciate
your help.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     2
    Generated by Type     :  1245
    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type
    Reported information  : An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by
the model. The model has reported that Parameter 1 is the problem - but
this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.

Best Regards,
 Zhao