[TRNSYS-users] Regarding Type 71 (ETC)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Mar 16 09:35:45 PDT 2021

Lakshmi,

If you have access to a Fortran compiler you can change the limit in the source code of Type 71 then compile and rebuild the main DLL.  But a better question is why would you want more than 20 collectors in series?  The pressure drop would be tremendous and you would likely lose performance as compared to putting them in parallel...

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone