[TRNSYS-users] PCM surface temperatures insignificant balance results

Seyedmostafa Mousavi sm.mousavi at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Jun 5 19:12:11 PDT 2021

Hi Amin,

When you link Type 399 to Type 56:

If the surface 1 is facing “the air node”, then TB1 = Tstar (= NType 23: star node temperature of the zone)
If the surface is facing outside, then TB1 = ambient air temperature
If the surface is facing “user-defined boundary condition”, then TB1 = boundary temperature as defined in Type56

Regards,
Seyedmostafa Mousavi
Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Group
The University of Melbourne, Australia