[TRNSYS-users] How to open DOE’s Commercial Reference Building Models (*.idf files) with TRNSYS

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 30 15:29:20 PDT 2021

Dear All,

Is it possible to open *.idf file provided by DOE’s Commercial Reference Building Models. I know these are developed for Energy Plus software. I tried to *.idf files with TRNSYS simulation studio but these does not work me. Is there any way to sort out this?

thanks

Regards,
Virk
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.