[TRNSYS-users] TRNFlow with ventilation type Problem

adnan rasheed adnan.upm.spain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:14:15 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I am using TYPE 928 (fan coil unit) for room heating, which gives me output
of air temperature, humidity and mass flow rate to introduce into the
building for heating during night time. meanwhile i need to use natural
ventilation in daytime using TRNFLOW. It seems like that TRNFLOW is not
working when I switch on the ventilation type or vice versa. what can i do
to resolve this problem? in the real building i natural ventilation and fan
coil unit are both working.

Thanks
--
Adnan Rasheed