[TRNSYS-users] Calculating properties for ethylene glycol water

Mukhtar Abeid mukhtarabeid at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 12:58:47 PDT 2021

Dear Josè

There is a data and chart in ASHAE Fundamentals where they might be modeled
in 1-D lookup table.
Whereas, there is a type in TRNSYS that works like the look up table.

I hope that helps you.
Thanks

في الاثنين، ٢١ يونيو ٢٠٢١ ١٩:٢٩ Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users <
trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> كتب: