[TRNSYS-users] heat loss through ground floor in calculation of heating load

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 11 07:07:19 PDT 2021

Dear All,
I have a question related to heat loss through ground floor in calculation of total annual heating load. What if I consider default construction material defined in TRNSYS? I know it is not accurate method. The accurate method is to consider TYPE 49 which assign heat capacity and conductivity to the soil and then does calculation. But I don't know how to implement TYPE 49 in TRNSYS model, and I don’t want now due to time constraints. Any suggestion to handle this issue in a simple way with minimum errors please? Thank you

Regards,
Virk
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.