[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys message 441

Ali Shahrouzian ALISHAHROUZIAN at cmail.carleton.ca
Sun Jun 6 14:46:13 PDT 2021

Dear all

Hi,

I'm modelling a solar system for water heating applications. I've used a type 1b(solar collector), a type 5b (HX) and a type 114 (pump) and connected them as a closed loop. When I run a simulation, it gives: TRNSYS Message 441 (The inputs to the listed units have not converged at this time step. The values at the last iteration will be used and the simulation will proceed).
When I decrease the pump flowrate (for example around 50 kg/hr), it works. However, it has another issue: the outlet temperature from heat exchanger equals to the heat exchanger inlet temperature!!!

I would appreciate if someone guide me in that case

Ali