[TRNSYS-users] Using trnOpt with trnbuild

Dr Yi Zhang yi at jeplus.org
Fri Jul 30 02:15:03 PDT 2021

Hi Hyeongseok,

This is not direct answer to your question, but do you want to try running it with jEPlus (manual here http://www.jeplus.org/wiki/doku.php?id=docs:manual_2_1) and see if you get the same errors? If it works with jEPlus, you can then use jEPlus+EA to do sensitivity analysis and optimisation.

Regards,

Yi