[TRNSYS-users] indoor temperature is unstable

Arian Bahrami arianbhm at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 22:49:16 PDT 2021

Hi,
It is hard to say, normally you cant get the same values from TRNSYS at all for building simulation, there are many reasons why, besides different thermal mathematical modeling and boundary conditions, it seems you have shading device around the house, also improper material specification, and not using precise solar radiation terms (direct, diffuse, reflected) can lead to such huge discrepancy.
Arian

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone