[TRNSYS-users] Type 757 Indirect evaporative cooler

Roberto Pippia roberto.pippia at cqumail.com
Fri Jul 16 01:44:38 PDT 2021

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am doing a project to determine whether using a desiccant
dehumidification wheel in combination with an indirect evaporative cooler
is able to provide cool air for a house in Kuwait as a possible
replacement for conventional air conditioners. Currently, when I try to
change the number of dry and wet bulb cells from the original number in the
parameters section of the TRNSYS component type 757 and then run my model,
I get an error message stating that the component was unable to correctly
read from the external file containing the effectiveness as a function of
the inlet temperature. Does anybody know how to fix this problem so that I
can increase the number of dry and wet bulb cells in the parameters tab of
the type 757 indirect evaporative cooler component?

I would appreciate any advice.

Regards,
Roberto