[TRNSYS-users] Question to TRNSYS forum

Sai Ruthwick Madas s.madas at cqu.edu.au
Tue Jul 13 22:05:49 PDT 2021

Hello

My name is Sai. I request you to post my following question to the TRNSYS mailing list forum.

Dear all,

I want to simulate nanofluids in PV-Thermal panels using TRNSYS software. Unfortunately, it appears that the 'TYPE 50' module only use fluid specific heat as an input. I believe this specific heat input alone does not satisfy the conditions for nanofluid simulation.

In this case, how can I use nanofluids in the PVT simulation?

Has anyone ever worked on this particular application of nanofluid into the PVT system with TRNSYS software? If yes, How did you do this?

Regards
Sai

[signature_496351129]<https://www.cqu.edu.au/>Sai Ruthwick Madas
Masters (CQU), Bachelors (JNTUH)
Research student | School of Engineering and Technology,
CQ University Bundaberg, Building 13/G.06, University Drive, Bundaberg, QLD 4670
| E s.madas at cqu.edu.au<mailto:s.madas at cqu.edu.au>
This communication may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this in error, please return to sender and delete. CRICOS: 00219C | RTO Code 40939