[TRNSYS-users] Shading matrix just for some windows

Toni Calabrese toni.calabrese at ost.ch
Mon Jul 12 07:35:01 PDT 2021

Hi everybody,

I am modelling a huge building with ca. 80 thermal zones and almost 200 windows. I can not merge the windows and I know that, in case the number of windows is higher than 100, TRNBUILD is not able to generate the shading matrix.

Of these 200 windows, the shading matrix could be relevant just for 50 windows (windows with balconies). So I would like to ask you if there is the possibility to keep the 200 windows but to generate the shading matrix just for these 50 windows. Is it possible?

If not are there others alternatives (that are not merging windows or split the building model in two/three building models)?

Thanks a lot

[cid:image002.png at 01D7773B.DBFA9FD0]CAS Kursmodul Energiespeicher (4 Tage) an der OST - Rapperswil:
Alles was Sie zu thermischen, elektrischen, chemischen und mechanischen Energiespeichern wissen müssen:
Do. 02.09. / Fr. 03.09. / Do. 09.09. / Fr. 10.09.
Jetzt hier<https://www.ost.ch/de/event/article/energiespeicher-theorie-und-anwendungen-4-kurstage/> anmelden
Toni Calabrese, MSc.
Wissenschaftlicher Projektleiter
toni.calabrese at spf.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at spf.ch> | toni.calabrese at ost.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at ost.ch>