[TRNSYS-users] HELP with TRNSYS3D

Toni Calabrese toni.calabrese at ost.ch
Wed Jan 13 04:02:07 PST 2021

Hi everyone,
I have a huge problem and I do not know if it is a problem in Trnsys3D or TRNBUILD. Attached you can find the IDF file. I drawn a complete flat (Ground Floor) and below it I drawn the cellar as a single zone connected to the ground floor.

Could you firstly check if all the walls (in particular ADJ Walls between the rooms of the ground floor and the ceiling between ground floor and cellar) are defined correctly?

I tried to import this model in Trnsys via 3d Wizard but it is not able to import the model (it is always loading the file) and I do not know why.

Could you maybe try to import it in trnsys and see if in your case it works?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Toni Calabrese, MSc.
Wissenschaftlicher Projektmitarbeiter
toni.calabrese at spf.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at spf.ch> | toni.calabrese at ost.ch<mailto:toni.calabrese at ost.ch>

T +41 58 257 4827

SPF Institut für Solartechnik
OST - Ostschweizer Fachhochschule
Oberseestr. 10 | CH-8640 Rapperswil | Switzerland | www.spf.ch<http://www.spf.ch> | www.ost.ch<http://www.ost.ch>

OST - Ostschweizer Fachhochschule ist der Zusammenschluss aus FHS St.Gallen, HSR Rapperswil und NTB Buchs.