[TRNSYS-users] Power use of heat pump is constant

Heidari Amirreza amirreza.heidari at epfl.ch
Sun Jan 3 03:16:37 PST 2021

Hello,

To model a heat pump water heating system I am using type 938. In theory, the COP of the heat pump should decrease with the increase of storage tank temperature. Also, it should increase with the increase of outdoor air temperature. However, using type 938 the power consumption is always the same. Would you please let me know how it can be modified in my simulation?

[cid:fef29625-bee3-4335-b513-2b15880fed8b]

Doctoral Assistant, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland

Email:

amirreza.heidari at epfl.ch

amirrezaheidarysbu at gmail.com

Phone: +41 21 69 57221