[TRNSYS-users] Error while running TRNSYS-Genopt

Farah Souayfane farah.souayfane at kaust.edu.sa
Sun Feb 28 01:41:38 PST 2021

Dear Trnsys Users,

When I run my optimization in TRNopt I always get errors like the below
photo, did anyone face the same issues. Also in Genopt, I get the following
errors

Exception in executing the simulation program

Simulation working directory :
'C:\TRNSYS18\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1'
Command string               : 'C:\TRNSYS18\Exe\TrnEXE64.exe
"C:\TRNSYS18\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1\GenoptInputFile.DCK"
/n /WAIT '
Exception message:

Error in executing the simulation program
Exit value of the simulation program: 408
Working directory                   :
'C:\TRNSYS18\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1'.
Current command String              : 'C:\TRNSYS18\Exe\TrnEXE64.exe
"C:\TRNSYS18\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1\GenoptInputFile.DCK"
/n /WAIT '.
Error stream of simulation program  : Simulation program did not return an
error stream.

Any suggestions?
Thank you and best regards,
Farah