[TRNSYS-users] error type 647

Adamantios Papatsounis adpapat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:32:34 PST 2021

Hello, your problem is most probably occuring because of mass instability.
If there is any pump around the fan coil or the 647 type, check the mass
equilibrium and either remove it or fix the max flow parameter of the pump.
(My suggestion, remove it and re-run the program)
Kind regards,

Στις Πέμ, 25 Φεβ 2021, 17:27 ο χρήστης gabriela vlad via TRNSYS-users <
trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> έγραψε: