[TRNSYS-users] Illuminance Set Point Type 56

David Sengl ma0066 at technikum-wien.at
Mon Dec 13 22:31:10 PST 2021

Dear TRNSys User,

I am currently trying to control the artificial light inside a building using Type 56. Is it possible to control the illuminance set point, which should be reached by artificial lighting via an Input?
The result should be, that the “User” of the building can choose wether it is too bright in the room or too dark and thus set the illuminance to another level during the simulation.
I just found the fixed input with the daylight control type inside the building. Is it possible with an input?

Thanks in advance!
David