[TRNSYS-users] Type 399: Arrangement of the wall layers and the name of the PCM used for the example

Oselen Imafidon josephoselen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 14:33:55 PST 2021

Hello,

Is the arrangement of the walls layers in the Type 399 from inside to outside or from outside to inside?

I arranged my wall layers from inside to outside (i.e. using the convention adopted in Type 56 and my results were wrong) so I arranged it from outside to inside and the results are correct. To check my results I modelled the wall using Type 399 without a PCM layer and active TABS and compared the results with the output from Type 56.

What is the name of the PCM used in the Type 399 example?

Thank you for your help,
Oselen I.

Sent from Mail for Windows