[TRNSYS-users] Variable speed heat pump compressor heat pump

Graf, Christopher christopher.graf at iee.fraunhofer.de
Fri Aug 27 05:27:28 PDT 2021

Dear Trnsys users,

as part of my research I would like to model a building with domestic hot water and space heating system supplied by district heating, common boiler, heat pump, etc...

As I would like to model the state of the art I would like to use a heat pump with variable speed compressor. Is there a variable speed heat pump model or any known workaround with the current existing models?
I have the HVAC Tess-Library, but can only find 1- or 2-stage heat pump models.

Thank you for your answer!

Best Regards,
Christopher Graf

Christopher Graf, M.Sc.
Fraunhofer-Institut für Energiewirtschaft und Energiesystemtechnik IEE
FuE-Bereich Energiewirtschaftliche Prozessintegration
Abteilung Thermische Energiesystemtechnik

Gottschalkstr. 28a | 34127 Kassel | Germany (Besuchsadresse)
Königstor 59 | 34119 Kassel |Germany (Postadresse)

christopher.graf at iee.fraunhofer.de<mailto:christopher.graf at iee.fraunhofer.de> | Telefon +49 561 804-2692
https://www.iee.fraunhofer.de/
Christopher Graf - LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-graf-56568b207/>