[TRNSYS-users] Model a HYBRID DRY COOLER/Wet-Dry Coolers with Direct Water Spray System

Victoria Sarai Amador Barraza A00832507 at itesm.mx
Fri Aug 20 20:23:43 PDT 2021

Hello,

I need to model a HYBRID DRY COOLER/Wet-Dry Coolers with Direct Water Spray System (V-Constructed). I have the necessary information from the equipment on water consumption for spraying, volumetric flow rates of the fluid to be cooled and ambient dry bulb temperatures. However, I do not know which is the type element that will allow me to carry out the modeling in the best way. Could you help me to identify which type I need to use?

I appreciate your help.
Regards
Victoria Amador. Master's student.

[cid:6892c6af-d2a3-48eb-aa7b-6e358c3c4d57]