[TRNSYS-users] TRSNSY message 118 error

普慧杰 huijiepu at 163.com
Tue Aug 10 01:04:56 PDT 2021

Hi,
    While doing the TRNSYS simulation, I encountered nine errors, all of which were the same。TRNSYS message 118: The subroutine SAT of the ulitity routine PSYCHROMETRICS, which calculates the thermodynamic properties of moist air,has been called with a temperature below absolute zero(-273 C). Please check the TYPE routine which calls the psychrometrics routine for possible sources of errors.
 Reported information: Error 118.
I don't know how to solve this problem, can anyone give me an answer?