[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Habtamu Tkubet habtish2000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:32:54 PDT 2021

Hello
I am working on building energy optimization
1. we installed different sensors in different sample rooms to measure the
room temperature, co2, and relative humidity
2. using TRNSYS 18 simulation studio also possible to estimate the air room
temperature, co2, and all energy consumption in the building
my concern is
1. it is possible to compare measured and simulated zone temperature of the
building due to there are sensors to measure zone temperature and using a
data reader to upload to simulation studios. at the same time, I need to
compare the building energy for the actual and simulation, but my model
room does not have a measuring instrument installed on it.
is there a way to compare the energy consumption/ load of a building using
the measured value of temperature as input in the simulation engine?
2. how can I model the opening and closing of doors, windows, and window
shades to see its impact on building energy and user comfort.

Best Regards

Habtamu Tkubet
Doctorant
*Université de Lorraine*
Faculté des Sciences & Technologies - LERMAB and CRAN
 Epinal, France
Tél :+2519 11 79 05 22 /773623147
email:- habtish20002 at gmail.com <http://habtish20002gmail.com/>;
habtamu-tkubet.ebuy at unvi-lorraine.fr