[TRNSYS-users] Using trnOpt with trnbuild

이형석 hyeongseoklee at korea.ac.kr
Mon Aug 2 23:22:44 PDT 2021

Dear Dr. Yi

JEPlus worked with simulatneous simulation running, and JEPlus+EA works
well with TRNSYS.

I think the main difference between TrnOpt and JEPlus regarding Type 56
is that the TrnOpt trying to access the identical .b18 file whereas the
JEPlus copy several .b18 file to run simultaneously.

By the way, it's the first time for me to using JEPlus and it was really
impressive when running sensitivity analysis with energy simulation program.

The way it visulize the results and synchronizing with online are great
feature.

Thank you for sharing your great program Dr. Yi.

Sincerly,

Hyeong Seok Lee

7/30/2021 6:15 PM에 Dr Yi Zhang via TRNSYS-users 이(가) 쓴 글: