[TRNSYS-users] Generate Radiance File

Freppel, Wirich Wirich.Freppel at saint-gobain.com
Wed Sep 16 13:37:56 PDT 2020

Deal Trnsys users,

I have an office equiped with several glazings on the south oriented wall. Each glazing has a different light transmission coefficient. I would like to make daylight calculation based on this model.
So, I defined, for each window, the rad material file  "glass_XX" to use.
According to the results, it seems that only one glass_XX reference is taken and applied to the other windows. My question is : how do you make sure that the dc file is created by taking into account each light transmission ?

Thank you in advance

Wirich
+33 637 053 174