[TRNSYS-users] ERROR IN TYPE 557

Hemmatabady, Hoofar hemmatabady at geo.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 19 08:30:21 PDT 2020

Dear users,

I get the following error from type 557. As it says, I increase "MAXTR1" in the "TRNVDST.INC" include file, save the file and recompile Type557.f90 (which is exported using its proforma to be readable by Type studio). But the error is still not resolved. Do you any idea about?

Best regards,

Hoofar

"***ERROR***IN TYPE 557

THE NUMBER OF GLOBAL TIMESTEP ITR1 (ITR1=7564) EXCEEDS THE
MAXIMUM NUMBER ALLOWED (MAXTR1=1500).
IF YOU STILL WANT TO RUN YOUR CASE, INCREASE THE VALUE OF
"MAXTR1" IN THE "TRNVDST.INC" INCLUDE FILE AND RECOMPILE.