[TRNSYS-users] Control of type 941

Filippo Angeli filippoangeli24 at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 26 11:10:37 PST 2020

good evening everyone, I have to simulate the operation of a heat pump (type 941) to power the cooling fan coils. I have a cold storage located between the heat pump and the distribution circuit. in particular I have to build a control that turns the heat pump on and off according to the temperature leaving the storage, which goes into a mixer in which it mixes with part of the flow rate of the return fluid from the fan coils. my goal is to build this control that makes me have a delivery temperature to the fan coils equal to 10 degrees, making the heat pump work when I don't have this temperature. i have to use type 2d. thanks and best regards.
Angeli Filippo