[TRNSYS-users] Heat Pump Performance Data Files

Adrian Riebel Brummer adrianriebel at gmail.com
Sat May 9 11:47:15 PDT 2020

Dear TRNSYS users,

does someone know where I can find performance data of air-water heat
pumps? I want to simulate a heat pump with about 20 kW heating capacity and
an inlet water temperature of 60-65°C. I'm going to use Type 941 which
neglects the humidity of air.

I don't want to simulate a specific heat pump model so I would accept any
data of a heat pump with similar characteristics, in order to have
approximate results.

The problem with the sample data file is that the upper temperature limit
for inlet water is 50°C and the maximum air temperature is 20°C. I need air
temperature up to 35°C. Besides I don't know if the data in the sample data
file are realistic or if they are only an example for the format of the
data.

I would be very grateful if you can tell me where I can look for such data.

Regards,

Adrian Riebel