[TRNSYS-users] CVF and DVF for scheduling in a Coupled project in TRNSYS (type 98)

Obaid obaidullahya at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:30:26 PDT 2020

Dear users,
I have a created a coupled Contam and Trnsys project for a multizone
building and now want to add a flexible schedule for the airflow paths.
As per the Contam User Guide, CVF and DVF control files could be used to
create such schedules.
But, when I try to import the DVF file from Data-->Controls, which I
created in Notepad, Contam shows the "*Bad DVF Warning"* stating Invalid
Header Data.?
I was wondering if anyone would help me fix the bad DVF warning?
I use Contam 3.2 and Trnsys 17.
Regards,
Obaid.