[TRNSYS-users] Is tank type 4 or type 158, are pressurize tank????

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 11 05:01:27 PDT 2020

Hi,

I have question regarding absorption chiller tank. Data file of type 107 (single effect absorption chiller) is for driving temperature 110 celcius. If we operate with this temperature and if we donot pressurize the water then state of water will be steam. Is type 107 is then steam operated absorption chiller? or hot water operated absorption chiller???  Second, there is no parameter or input that tells about pressurization in tank (either tank type 4 or type 158). How we can store water without pressurization at above 100 celcius (becuase it boils at 100)?

can some one please tell about this.

thanks

Best Regards,
Virk