[TRNSYS-users] a problem with the pipe (type31) algorithm

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Jun 29 21:57:55 PDT 2020

Pengfei Han,

Are you sure you have everything hooked up correctly and are watching
the pipe output temperature and not the average temperature? When I
perform the indicated test in TRNSYS 18 I get exactly as I expect - see
attached image.

jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com