[TRNSYS-users] CONTAM coupled simulation problem on multi airnodes model of monozone building

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Jun 18 10:06:31 PDT 2020

Youssef,

The list file details the source of the error. TRNSYS cannot open one of
your external files; the one that is attached to logical unit 41. Check
your components for logical unit 41 and make sure the external file
associated with that parameter, exists, isn't already open in another
application, and is correctly formatted.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 06/18/2020 7:33 am, Youssef HAMIDI via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hello
> I'm Youssef, PhD student in energy efficiency of buildings, I'm currently working on an article about natural ventilation and I want to use the CONTAM software with TRNsys 18.
> After following the instructions given in the help, I successfully coupled the two software packages, but I found a few errors.
>
> Thank you for your help in fixing this error, as indicated in the attached error file.
>
> Sincerely
>
> --

Links:
------