[TRNSYS-users] using matlab to build new component

德堡 2802049803 at qq.com
Mon Jun 15 03:21:13 PDT 2020

Dear David I am using trnsys to simulate solar drying system. There is no dryer component in the libiary, so I need to build it. Can I use Matlab instead of fotran language to build the new component, then use type 155 to call it? Thanks a lot. Regards Hang Qu Science and Engineering Faculty Queensland University of Technology QLD 4000, Australia ------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------