[TRNSYS-users] how to validate TRNSYS Building Model

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 02:30:41 PDT 2020

Dear All,

Can anyone please help me in validation of TRNSYS building model. How we can validate building TRNSYS TRN model for cooling load calculation.
Is there any benchmarking of building for cooling load based on reference area?
Like, building load depends on so many variables such as building archetype, indoor and outdoor design conditions, internal gains and their variability etc etc.
We have hundred of types of building (office building, residential building, industrial etc).
So, how we can say that our cooling load calculation are right?????
thanks

Best Regards,
Virk