[TRNSYS-users] Is there a way to merge two separate TRNSYS systems

Danyaal Shakoor (Student) danyaal.shakoor.2019 at uni.strath.ac.uk
Thu Jul 9 14:07:54 PDT 2020

I have a simulation network for a SDHW (solar domestic hot water) system and a Solar absorption cooling system. My question here is: Is there a way to merge both systems into one file?
Can it be done to connect the systems to similar components and data? or will it just be copy and paste and manually connecting the system?

I am new to this and have little experience, any help will be much obliged.

Regards,

Danyaal