[TRNSYS-users] Air-Water Heat Pump (Type 941) doesn't converge

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jul 7 10:40:37 PDT 2020

Adrian,

Any flow convergence issues you are having is likely due to something
beyond the AWHP. This type does not set the water flow rate - it simply
passes it through the device; heating or cooling it of the device is on
or simply just passing it through if the device is off. Pumps are the
devices in TRNSYS that typically set the flow rates for your loops. I
would suggest you use the TRACE feature and watch to see what is
happening when you are getting convergence issues.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com