[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 18 : type 169 python

Armandine Les Landes Antoine A.ArmandineLesLandes at brgm.fr
Wed Jul 1 04:12:02 PDT 2020

Hello all,

I am trying to use the python with the Type 169.

Note that :

-        Python 3 (3.7) is correclty installed and it is accessible from the cmd line.

-        TRNSYS is installed to the root of C :

-        Python is in the Windows path

I do not understand why nothing happen when I perform a simulation...

I can not find anywhere the TRNSyspy module ??

Could you provide an example of TRNSys using the Type 169 ? there is no example in TRNSYS18/Examples/.  such as Calling_Python ? that could help...

Thank you for you help !
Best regards,
Antoine