[TRNSYS-users] Type 928 : fan coil

Emre Arpaci emrearpaci10 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 02:25:12 PST 2020

Hi trnsys users have a good day to all.
I have a question about type 928.
I used type 928 to heat a greenhouse. As you know type type 928 has this
input values : air flow rate and fan power.
I selected  2 pipe fan coil catalogue data of  daikin model fwm 02 DT
 ( it is here :
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.tsolakidis.com.gr/wp-content/uploads/DAIKIN-FAN-COILS.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj-9ui_lPbmAhUyxaYKHUQ5BOAQFjAVegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2aJViB9SPr83JHd6i4rbG5&cshid=1578564774149
  fwm02- dt )  so i used 5 fan coil of this model and entered the air flow
rate and fan power according to this catalogue data.

Now my question is that is this true ? Can i use the type 928 like that.
How do you specify these fan coil rater power and fan power ?

Your answers are very important users thanks
Emre