[TRNSYS-users] Simulation of perforated brick walls and air velocity

Fernanda Sánchez sir1993 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 03:23:57 PST 2020

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a simulation of a passive building (school) in the tropics. One thing that I want to simulate is how the construction of perforated brick walls influence and increase the air velocity of a room trough cross ventilation, to achieve a better thermal comfort. I got the problem that I don’t find the way to model a perforated brick wall in "trnbuild", does anyone know how to do that?

I am planning to simulate the cross-ventilation with the tool Trnflow, but I didn’t find any output related to the air velocity of the airnode. Can anyone help me with that?

I will be grateful to get some help.

Best regards

Fernanda