[TRNSYS-users] Type1288 IAM

Maximilian Stahlhut maximilian.stahlhut at mb.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Dec 25 23:17:04 PST 2020

Jeff:

1) I checked the IAM data file. The IAM for beam radiation is 1 at 0,0.

Something else that makes me suspicious that I made a mistake in my model:
The longitudinal angle is 0° for the whole day and the transversal
angle is equal to the incident angle on the sloped surface. Shouldn't
it be the other way around for a PTC with single axis tracking?

2) I am looking only at the IAM for beam radiation (Output 4 Type1288).

Regards,

Maximilian