[TRNSYS-users] problem with type 11b

Filippo Angeli filippoangeli24 at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 18 06:02:09 PST 2020

Good morning,simulating the operation of a condensing boiler with a power of 20kW and a setpoint temperature of 50 degrees; I get the following error, which I report later, in type 11b. With this type I divide my flow rate into the boiler flow rate and the recirculation flow rate."The inlet temperature and the heat source temperature have simultaneously exceeded the set point temperature. Gamma has been set to 0 (Mode 4) or 1 (Mode 5)."I would like to have your help. Thanks.
Angeli Filippo