[TRNSYS-users] Schedule for days, weeks and months

saeid mohammadzadeh s.mohammadzadeh66 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:12:41 PDT 2020

Hello dear TRNSYS users;

I have a question regarding the schedule for heating and cooling:
Firstly, I want to calculate the heating and cooling loads using the energy
balance method (just on the heating the cooling buttons) based on the
following time table:
For weekdays from 8 to 18 (either cooling or heating);
For the weekends off (either cooling or heating);
>From Nov. to April "Heating";
>From Jul. to Sep. "Cooling".
Secondly, I would like to use this schedule and also thermostat (either
schedule or zone temperature is 1 for heating or cooling) to command the
airconditioning system that I will add later.

And another issue, which is not important now, on weekdays later I want to
use complex timing (8 to 18 full occupancy and other hours ratio of office
workers).

*Best Regards*
*Saeid Mohammadzadeh Bina, Dr. (Eng.)*
*Akita University*
*Graduate school of International Resource Sciences*
*.1-1 Tegata gakuen-machi, Akita 010-8502, Japan*
*Tel: **+815068665026 (Japan)*
*       +989141011757 (Iran)*
*E-mail: **d9515254 at s.akita-u.ac.jp* <s.mohammadzadeh66 at gmail.com>
*           mohammadzadehsaeid at yahoo.com <mohammadzadehsaeid at yahoo.com>*