[TRNSYS-users] Error message 19

Rabea Sandherr, BLV-EM sandhera at hochschule-trier.de
Tue Aug 11 07:54:53 PDT 2020

Dear TRNSYS-users,

I'm generating different TRNSYS-decks for a storage parameter fitting. To read
the measured data I'm using Type 9c. For one of the decks I get the error
message 19:

"The specified UNIT number exceeds the current maximum UNIT number allowed.
Either change the UNIT number that caused the problem or increase the size of
the maximum number of UNITS allowed in a simulation. This value (nMaxUnits) is
set in TrnsysConstants.f90. You will have to rebuild the TRNSYS DynamicLink
Library if you increase the value of nMaxUnits

Reported information  : An equation refers to unit  3384 while the maximum
unit number is currently  1000. The equation starts with Qdot_load_meas_W ="

I use this type in every deck and the data files usually are all more or less
of the same type. I would prefer not to change the nMaxUnits value. Do you
have an idea what exactly causes the error and how I can prevent it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Rabea