[TRNSYS-users] AND statement

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Apr 29 08:02:27 PDT 2020

Erik,

Did you connect the input up to the equation?  If so, I suspect it has to do with the AND.  Simply multiply your two conditions together.  X = GT() * LT(). But be aware that if the term you are watching is dynamic (depends on other things in the simulation) then your approach may lead to non-convergence problems.  If this is the case, you may want to use a differential controller or two.

Jeff